I’ve updated the process a bit to make faster and easier for everyone! To request a motion, all you have to do is fill out this form:
Email requests will no longer be accepted! Any requests I see in my email or DA notes will be ignored and deleted.
Here’s the new rules list for requesting and using my motions:
1) You must provide a valid email that you can at least access easily. Anything that will be compatible with Google Drive.
2) You must tell me what motion(s) you would like to DL.
3) You must provide a link to your YouTube channel. Not the Youtube. homepage. Not NicoNico or BiliBili. Please.
4) You must have a YouTube channel and it must be an MMD channel. If it’s mostly empty, it must have at least one (1) video. I haven’t had problems yet with empty-channel users yet but I thought about it and I’d like to prevent any possible chance of such problems ever arising. 😕
5) After downloading the files, make sure that when you’ve used them and uploaded your video, you must credit me specifically! “Credit to owner” and “motion isn’t mine” does not count. It’s gotta be either my screen name (Ichigo Taruto) or the link to the original video on my channel.
6) You MAY NOT redistribute the files in any way or claim the motion as your own! That should go without saying.
The description on the form linked above provides more in-depth explanations for why I need your email, your channel link, and to know which motion(s) you want right upfront. Seriously no offense but I’m sick of having to reply to half the emails I get with “channel link?” and them having to wait weeks or even months to get a reply back with a valid link. 😣 It’s as tedious as trying to manually search YouTube for the channel myself.
Also, just to clarify ahead of time, I’m not doing all this to be mean or super strict. I’ve just heard a lot about how people’s motions, models, etc. are always getting stolen or not properly credited. It happened to me with the Krabby Patty meme (I had to tell like almost 10 people that they didn’t credit me properly or even at all, it was tedious). It’s happened to my friends with their (get the fuck over it and leave them the fuck alone already 😤😤😤). I’d just like to prevent people from redistributing, stealing, or not crediting me for my hard work. It’s a form of common sense many people seem to lack so I’d rather go to the extra trouble to pick and choose reasonably who gets my DLs.
Since I’m quite sure many people must feel the same, here is where I got the screen download concept from: fav.me/daxoa6e
Ever since I adopted this system (and added a few extra details of my own such as using Google services for added security), I’ve had absolutely no problems so far! I promise it’s basically fool proof! Just make sure you link back this journal or at least mention their DA name if you decide to use this system, too! 😃😃😃
Anyway, thanks for taking interest in my work!😊
🍓Stay dank my dudes😎👌